Sunday 20 January 2019

79-117 (Still Thankful)

  1. I am thankful to watch the sunrise as I walk to the train. 
  2. I am thankful for interesting dreams. They give me something to think about when I wake up. 
  3. I am thankful for frosty winter days. 
  4. I am thankful that M was so happy to see my and crawled straight for me. 
  5. I am grateful I could read stories to J. 
  6. I'm grateful that I finished my course outlines. 
  7. I am thankful for online assessment tools. 
  8. I am thankful for online quizzes. 
  9. I am thankful for my counsellor. 
  10. I am thankful that she is excited for me that SJ is coming. 
  11. I am thankful my friends can confide in me.
  12. I am thankful for a 6 hour video chat with SJ. 
  13. I am thankful for food, and for being able to eat a variety of food. 
  14. I am thankful for Chris Hadfield. I appreciate his music, his videos and that he is Canadian. 
  15. I am thankful for bed time when the kids go to sleep and the house is quiet. 
  16. I am thankful for hard but good talks with my sister. 
  17. I am thankful for snow. 
  18. I am thankful that I had the energy to shovel snow. 
  19. I am thankful for institute class. 
  20. I am thankful for the Book of Mormon. I am thankful that it has helped me to connect with Jesus Christ. 
  21. I am thankful for the love and mercy of God. 
  22. I am thankful for my PCN
  23. I am thankful for the C-train and that it get me to work on time every day. 
  24. I am thankful for beautiful mornings. 
  25. I am thankful for heated train stations. 
  26. I am thankful for all who work hard at the temple to enable it to function. 
  27. I am thankful for those who make the temple a priority. 
  28. I am thankful for the work ethic of others, which inspires me. 
  29. I am thankful I can connect with free wifi in many places in Calgary. 
  30. I am thankful for the frozen meals which are in my freezer. 
  31. I am thankful that SJ is amazingly humble. 
  32. I am thankful for SJ's openness to advice. 
  33. I am thankful I could go on a walk with K. 
  34. I am grateful for dreams. 
  35. I am grateful for Bro. Y.  I am grateful for his compassion and understanding. 
  36. I am grateful for the moments when I feel hungry. That might sound strange, but it is a pretty rare occurrence for me, and eating is more enjoyable when I am hungry. 
  37. I am grateful I was able to answer the phone in the temple. It helped me feel peace while doing an activity which usually makes me nervous. 
  38. I am grateful the elders are willing to do temple work on behalf of my deceased relatives. 
  39. I am grateful for the opportunity, ability and motivation granted to me to research my family history. 

No comments:

Post a Comment