Thursday 6 May 2021

On a Little Mermaid Note... I changed some lyrics.

 Look at this stuff 

Isn't it neat?

Wouldn't you think my collection's complete?

Wouldn't think i'm the girl,

The girl who has everything?


Look at this room

Treasures untold

How many wonders can one hotel hold?

Lookin' around here you'd think,

Sure, she's got everything !


I've got free meals and coffee’s of plenty

I've got channels and service galore.

(Spoken:) You want cutlery?

I got twenty!


but who cares?

No big deal,

I want more!


I wanna be where the people are

I wanna see,

Wanna see 'em dancing

Walking around on those

(Whadaya call 'em)

Oh, feet!


Going in circles you don't get to far

Bikes, are required for rolling, cycilng

Strolling along down a...

(What's that word again)

Street!


Out where they walk

Out where they run

Out where they stay all day in the sun

Wonderin' free

Wish I could be

Part of that world!


What would I give, 

If i could live

Outta this hotel

What would I pay,

To spend a day

holding the hand

my wife’s hand 

She'd understand,

Bet she don't let me go again

She’s my woman 

Sicka sittin'

Ready to stand


And ready ‘member what I useta know

Ask her my questions

and get some answers

What's a job?

And what does it...

(what's the word?)

Earn!


When's it my turn?

wouldn't I love

Love to explore with my wife my love!

Outta the room

Wish I could roam 

All of that World!

No comments:

Post a Comment