Wednesday 5 May 2021

Isolation Hotel - The Second Morning

 It has occurred to me that if I am going to blog about my isolation hotel experience every day, that I'd better start doing something interesting!  I spent yesterday surfing the web, sleeping, exercising and  then planning for and then teaching my online class.  Not wanting my students to think I was in a bedroom, I turned around the desk (do you know how heavy hotel furniture is?  like 300 pounds!) so that behind my head was nothing more than a wall.  It was the first class of this semester, and I wanted to appear at least a little professional.  I changed my top and started class on time.  

Well, that's it.  I'll try my best to do something a little more exciting today.


Yesterday's lunch, vegetarian lasagna and salad:







No comments:

Post a Comment