Wednesday 18 December 2019

Thankful to the end of the year 1929-oops a few too many.

  1. Thankful for free climbing wall. 
  2. Glad I could go there with SJ and our friend A. 
  3. Thankful for my wife's hard work. 
  4. And her parents
  5. Grateful to help make piñatas. 
  6. And for ice cream
  7. And for my colonoscopy tomorrow. I don't think it will be fun, but it will be nice to know if everything is okay. 
  8. Grateful to be able to process some of my time as a missionary. 
  9. Grateful for my companion B in the MTC 
  10. I'm glad I felt comfortable with her. 
  11. And for the other sisters in our room. 
  12. I am grateful for the teachers. 
  13. I appreciate their enthusiasm. 
  14. I am grateful I was able to learn teaching skills. 
  15. That I learned to teach people, not just lessons. 
  16. That I was able to gain some teaching confidence at the MTC. 
  17. That I am still able to teach. 
  18. Lights. 
  19. The darkness that makes the lights even prettier. 
  20. Inspiration on the bus. 
  21. Beautiful sunset tonight. 
  22. Black Friday is over!
  23. My mom. 
  24. Her willingness to pick me up tomorrow. 
  25. Her health advice. 
  26. Nova Scotia. 
  27. Beautiful places in Canada. 
  28. Pictures of my dad. 
  29. Charades. 
  30. Friends who like to play games. 
  31. A push for green energy. 
  32. Inspirational young people. 
  33. I am thankful for garbage presentations. 
  34. Inspiration to care for the earth. 
  35. Christmas lights at night. 
  36. Snow 
  37. Mini journals
    www.etsy.com/ca/shop/SeizetheMomentCrafts 
  38. CDs
  39. Music
  40. New CDs for a variety of music while driving. 
  41. Black bean brownies. 
  42. Tests to check my tummy. 
  43. Updates from immigration 
  44. Just Right
  45. Just Right boxes. 
  46. Purple pens. 
  47. Online learning. 
  48. Times at work to complete progress reports. 
  49. Staff meetings. 
  50. Getting paid for staff meetings. 
  51. Snowshoes!
  52. Big parks in the city. 
  53. Snowshoeing in the city. 
  54. Fun winter activities. 
  55. Bubble tea. 
  56. Soup. 
  57. "Cloudy soup"
  58. My wife's patience with me. 
  59. Finished with on more medical test. 
  60. Friendly people. 
  61. Crosswords
  62. I am thankful for free newspaper. 
  63. I am thankful for our first sale. 
  64. For locals who support locals. 
  65. The Sunrise. 
  66. Mini Journals. 
  67. Coworkers who like my journals. 
  68. People to watch. 
  69. Improve field trips. 
  70. Warm showers. 
  71. Coming out monologues
  72. Supportive folk. 
  73. Diversity. 
  74. Gender diversity. 
  75. Freedom to learn.
  76. Freedom to be me. 
  77. So many reasons to give thanks. 
  78. I am thankful for the distress line.
  79. Thankful for my grandparents' home. 
  80. Pottery
  81. Skating rinks
  82. Cross county skiing. 
  83. My mother. 
  84. Beautiful buildings. 
  85. New food to try. 
  86. Dice games with students. 
  87. Not having to tutor tonight. 
  88. New friends. 
  89. The end of semester. 
  90. Grandma jam on grandma buns. 
  91. This year of changes and fresh starts
  92. I began this year by being thankful for the clean water the comes into my house. I end this year thankful for the sewer systems that take dirty water out of our houses. 
And I could continue!  I might not write down all my reasons to be thankful, but I will continue to be thankful into 2020 and beyond!

No comments:

Post a Comment